Kanagawa Prefecture and Advacom Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Sapporo, Hokkaido, Representative Director: Sumonobu Usui) have recently concluded a “Collaboration Agreement for the Promotion of Environmental Education.” Accordingly, a signing ceremony will be held on October 24th (Tuesday).
What this agreement aims to do
Through this agreement, we will promote environmental education by distributing the children’s environmental information magazine “Ecochill” published by Advacom Co., Ltd. free of charge to elementary schools in the area targeted for distribution, and by collaborating and cooperating on environmental awareness events. We aim to further foster environmental awareness.
Agreement signing ceremony
- Date and time: October 24, 2020 (Tuesday) 14:45-15:05
- Location 5B conference room, 5th floor, Kanagawa Prefectural Government New Building (1 Nihon Odori, Naka-ku, Yokohama)
- Attendees: Advacom Co., Ltd. Representative Director Susumobu Usui
Ms. Mikie Osako, Director of the Kanagawa Prefecture Environmental and Agricultural Policy Bureau
- Overview Greetings from attendees, signing of agreement, and photo taking
Summary of the agreement
This agreement is a collaboration and cooperation between Advacom Co., Ltd. and Kanagawa Prefecture to foster environmental awareness in the local community and the children who will lead the next generation, promote understanding of environmental issues and voluntary action, and create a sustainable society. The aim is to achieve this.
2. Main cooperation matters
– Concerning the dissemination of environmental information using the children’s environmental information magazine “Ecochill” published by Advacom Co., Ltd.
– Matters related to environmental education and awareness events held by Advacom Co., Ltd. or Kanagawa Prefecture.
■Children’s environmental information paper Ecochil：https://www.ecochil.net